Information on the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This data protection declaration applies to the website of HR-Dynamics at https://hr-dynamics.de/ and to the personal data collected via these Internet pages. For Internet pages of other providers to which reference is made, for example, via links, the privacy statements and explanations provided by such external websites apply.
Responsible for the processing of personal data on these Internet pages is:
An der Eiche 5
Phone: 00 49 (0)6127 98 68 176
Fax: 00 49 (0)6127 98 69 326
III. Our handling of your data:
1) Personal data:
According to Article 4 GDPR, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more specific characteristics, which is an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2) Contact form:
If you provide us with personal information about yourself in a request through a contact form on the website, we will use that information only for the purpose for which you provide it to us: To answer your questions. The provision of personal information about you to process your request is voluntary. You thereby consent to the processing of the data, Article 6 lit a DSGVO. You can revoke this consent at any time.
If you use the contact form to carry out pre-contractual activities, for example because you may wish to cooperate with HR-Dynamics, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 lit b DSGVO.
However, we prefer if you contact us normally via your own e-mail program, by telephone or by mail.
3) Usage of data:
Whenever an Internet file is requested, non-personal access data is stored for statistical analysis, such as: the page from which the file was requested, is the name of the called file, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the access status (file transferred, file not found, the type of access (GET, POST), the browser or operating system used, the anonymous IP address of the requesting computer, the session ID, cookies. Such data is deleted in due course.
IV. Recipients or categories of recipients
As a rule, personal data which you communicate to us about your person is only processed by HR-Dynamics. However, if you have concluded a contract with us, it may be necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to third parties in order to fulfil this contract. You will be informed of this in detail in the contract.
V. Your rights:
As a user of our website, you have various rights under the GDPR, in particular arising from Articles 15 to 18, 21 GDPR:
- Right to information: You can request information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR about your personal data processed by us. In your request for information, you should specify your concern in order to make it easier for us to compile the necessary data.
- Right of correction: If the information concerning you is no longer accurate, you may request rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR. If your data is incomplete, you may request it to be completed.
- Right to deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR.
- Right to limitation of processing: Within the framework of the provisions of Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand limitation of the processing of the data concerning you.
- Right to object: Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of data concerning you at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation.
- Right of appeal: If you are of the opinion that we have not complied with data protection regulations when processing your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, who will examine your complaint: https://datenschutz.hessen.de/service/beschwerde
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
Disable Google Analytics
We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the double-click cookie for statistical purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, you can deactivate it by using the ad preferences manager at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb.
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “anonymizeIp” in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Should a conflict arise between the German version of the privacy statement (Datenschutzerklärung) and the English version, the German version shall prevail.